Friday, October 1, 2010

In a Rush, Help the Flush!


In a Rush, Help the Flush!

I can’t be the only one. You know, "here I sit all broken hearted......" How many times have you gone to the bathroom and realized that this was going to take some time? And time was something you didn’t have? I know it has to have happened to you too and either nothing happens at all or maybe too much happens and you get up only to realize that you are going to have to head back right away. Nothing you can do right, just one of those things in life that we have to deal with? Wrong.

There is something you can do about it and not only is it a solution; it’s a wonderful, painless, drugless, secret (no one need know) solution. It’s called a Hand Bidet Sprayer. For me it’s as important (sometimes more so) as my toothbrush. I mean, would you consider wiping your mouth off with a napkin and leaving it at that as sufficient for cleaning your mouth? Yet that is what we do with our posteriors, wipe with toilet paper and get up and go…yuck! And what if as I said previously you aren’t completely done? Back you go and waste more time, toilet paper, and nerves! With a Hand Bidet Sprayer not only can you clean on the outside, in a vastly superior manner, but you can shoot a blast of water inside and get really clean and know that you are good to go for a while at least.

Just like brushing your teeth it feels great; lighter, fresher and safer! I can’t imagine going a whole day without brushing my teeth and if I go a whole day without a quick inside flush I feel the same uncomfortable sensation. Sounds strange? I bet, until you try it and then you will be hooked, but it’s a good, clean, healthy hook, guaranteed. Finally it makes cleaning the toilet itself a breeze also. Clean and green. See Bathroomsprayer.com